Monday, February 5, 2007

In the beginning

This is a blog on writing and expressing life, love and the general state of the world. We are united by the gene pool, leading back to the creatures crawling out of the ooze. A unique species (as far as we know to this point) with our ability to communicate through writing, art and performance venues.

I hope to share poetry, writings, art and other random ramblings. I hope you will come back to see the latest and hopefully greatest, as we all hope to improve in life.

Currently I write for a local woman's magazine that promotes itself as About Women, For Women, By Women. I have met some fantastic people through the interviews. I do not plan to write about just women here. I will start you out with one of my own favorite poems:

Undressing Autumn

2001 Copyright held by: Snowi


The tree sways

Slow strip tease

leaf by leaf

to reveal bareness

unveiling hidden recesses

Dropping each bit

in seductive swirl

To leave her

orange and red sweater

puddled

about her feet

No comments: